Powered by Blogger.

Saturday 9 March 2013

>

mattpatches:

Enlisted one of my writers to explore a major issue for the film adaptation of Ender’s Game that is plaguing me as a fan of the book. Orson Scott Card is a homophobe (with a heck of a lot of other shocking opinions). Am I being a responsible person if I go to see it and essentially put money in Card’s pocket? Check it out and tell me: what are you going to do?

My inner nerd is super-torn on this one, to the point where I hope the movie ends up being flat-out terrible so that the decision is made for me and I catch it on HBO a year after its release.

Yeah, the movie being bad would be really, really convenient. If someone could get on top of that, I’d appreciate it.

4 days agoShare / Like Tweet 61 notesComments andkatesays likes this loveand-squalor likes this ionizeandatomize likes this Show more notesLoading... blog comments powered by

View the original article here


0 comments:

Post a Comment